has anyone ever messaged you ...

when they didnt like something you posted...or just for the purpose to "attack" you or to say something mean? ( I am talking about on here ) ..I never have but I have heard of a few people that have.....

What did they say to you...what did you say back ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have had it happen a couple of times. I posed a question one night about how some women on here say that we need to be doormats in order to have a happy marriage. I had a woman send me a message about how my marriage would never last because I felt equal to my husband. I just deleted and ignored it. Another messaged me because apparently I misspelled a word. She called me stupid and made a few remarks about me living in TN and how we were all ignorant hicks. All over one misspelled word. Her PM to me was so offensive and outrageous, that I reported it but I did not respond to it.

JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I know...sooo many people start wars over bad spelling and grammar...my keybaord sticks badly...and alot of the time, it feels like I am thinking faster than I am typing, so tons of things are not spelled right or missing spaces...so I assume I will be getting one sooner or later....lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have that problem as well. My Laptop is not even a year old yet. ( I got it in Feb.) But my husband is very heavy handed with it. I am always fussing about him " Beating up the keys." So the keys don't push as easy as they should. Some times I think I have pressed a key but in reality it stuck. LOL. I understand.

I don't know why some place such high standards on everyone here. Most times I am typing with 2 cats and a 4 yo. I am amazed that I don't have more typos. If I am able to read the post then I ignore misspelling or bad grammar. If I can't understand it I move on.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i have! i just made a post about it and copied the convo then pasted it, so then i could make them feel like an ass of a bully
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 12:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've never been messaged nor would I ever message somebody on CM? That is just foolish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009