is There Something Wrong With me? or normal? thank you all

Okay, my husband came home on the 6th of November ((this month))((Had Sex)) And The 8th I Started Bleeding, well it lasted for 3 days. the thing i dont under stand about this is i am not supposed to have my period til the 19 ((Today)) and i didnt get it. i dont know why i was bleeding on the 8th. and dont know why i havent gotton my period. ((HELP))?? Thank You all in advance :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Health

• Your periods could be irregular. You could be pregnant. Take a test to be sure. Good luck!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• oh sorry i forgot to add that my period has always been on the 19th..i am very regular and when i was bleeding on the 8th it didnt even feel like a period at all no cramping no bloating. nothing. And it was not heavy and was more on the pink side than bloody looking.

thank you casey for answering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Do you think that you have a UTI?
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Could have been an infection or a miscarriage. You need to see a doc; all anyone here can do is guess.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• stress?? if you were excited about him coming home.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2009