When was the last time your SO/DH did something for you just because?

Today i got flowers. Not for anything special. But just because. ...and my DH is in Germany at the moment so all those guys who are "too busy" don't have ANY room to talk. lol

What about yours? Does he do things like that for you? Do you do those kinds of things for him?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I was out of town this past weekend I got home sunday evening and I was still sleeping when he got home monday morning. Well I usually sleep with the covers over my face when its cold, well he pulled the blankets down and he placed something near my nose well whatever it was woke me up and to my surprise it is 3 long stemmed roses. I asked him what they were for and he said because I missed you lots while you were gone. And I told him " too bad guys really don't like to receive flowers" because I would have gotten him some and he was like " you are the only thing I want." I thought it was sweet.
    I usually leave him little notes and shower him with hugs and kisses.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• my fiance will leave little love notes in random places for me sometimes or bring my fav. drink home from the store on his way home from work. its really sweet. i dont really do stuff like that, i guess my way of showing i love him is making him awesome 3 course meals and keeping the house spotless and cuddling him lots like he likes =)
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i buy things i think my guy will like because i am a shop-a-holic! and yes. he brings me cake home from work. or pork steak because he know its my fav! hes always trying to buy me things! he is the biggest sweetheart!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OMGosh i'm so spoiled!!! i get notes placed around the house, notes folded inside of open tea bags so when i think i'm getting a Tazo tea its a love note inside, flowers 3 x a month, i have too many pieces of jewelry to count from him, anything i want, he'll get it. every other day or so i get poems in an e-mail, back rubs to help me sleep, makes me snacks, and hot tea.i get a cards about twice a month.  I get treated like a princess no doubt. i do just about the same, its pretty equal 

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 12:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My dh buys me a mocha or a latte from Star Bucks every Saturday and Sunday. Right now, he is making a sewing cabinet for me. I let him choose the wood since he loves to go and buy it. After 14 years of marriage, it is sometimes difficult to be romantic. We have 3 children and no one to watch them. After all of these years, it is the little things that we do for each other that count. The other night, he washed the dishes and I rinsed them and put them away. You want shock value. This one was it. It was wonderful because we hadn't washed dishes together in years.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I never get gifts because I don't want them. We are trying to build our childrens savings accounts so we are cutting back.
    When my best friends DH was in Iraq he sent her soooo many gifts it was crazy. I guess they have a lot of downtime or at least that's what he said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My husband does weird things for me. Occasionally I get flowers or books (because I love to read). I'm pregnant I send him to the store to buy me a pear and he came back with four different kinds. He always thinks of me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• my husband brought home a new xbox for me today... its not really my thing(he's really into gamin!), although I know his intentions were good.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 1:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My hubs brings me home random things from work that are elephant related because I like elephants... hahah. But as far as flowers or whatever? nah. He thinks most things I like are stupid. But he thinks the Elephant thing is cute so he does that...at least he tries?
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 8:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I put a card in my so's lunch today. He just called to tell me he saw it and to thank me! He calls me at least once a day just to tell me he loves me and see how my day is going. We make it a point to do nice things for each other, and to appreciate each other.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009