ear infection, cold, allergies? Gah!!!!

So my otherwise very healthy son has just , seems like over night, established the following symptoms-runny nose and sneezing; watering eyes; and occassionally pulling on both ears. He isn't running a fever, and eating solids like a champ. BUT it's hard to get him to take a bottle at times, and he's having bouts of irritabliity. So moms any idea what's up with my little man? I plan to take him in if his symptoms don't get better, but for now he's not running a fever and still getting plenty of fluids so. :)

luvububee

Asked by luvububee at 12:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sounds like beginning stage of a cold possibly or ear infection. Its hard to tell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Sounds like he's just teething.. when they teethe it affects everything.. and if he doesn't have a fever and if he's still eating then its not really a sickness...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2009