Why would Sarah Palin make a good president?

I'm just curious of those of you who or so pro-palin as to why you think she is even capable of running this country? Other than she's a woman and would make history, give me a really good reason why she would be a good President.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She's gorgeous and we need a strong, gorgeous woman running our country. I base my decision off of looks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• That's sad.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

Oh why the hell not, that's why most of the people who voted for Obama this last election did. His looks. It certainly wasn't his Senatorial votiong record ("present!") or his vast experience, that's for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I was hoping she would disappear after they lost. Ugh, I am so tired of her. Women- we need a real candidate to be our champion, not a twit. What good will it do to make history if we do so with someone who is unqualified? Whatever your politics are, try to take a real look at this woman. I am an Obama fan, but I think McCain is a qualified, respectable politician. Palin is unintelligent and was chosen because she is supposedly "folksey" or "common." Well, I don't want a common leader, I want an exceptional one. And anyway, I would give the common person more credit, like knowing the difference between a country and a continent and having the consciousness not to destroy ecosystems by shooting endangered species. Please, lets let her drift into the background along with her idiot son-in-law... and kate... and octomom... and all the other worthless "personalities" that the media wastes our time with.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• why not?
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Because of her attitude / stance. Simply look at her record.

No - I mean LOOK at her record. Don't just listen to the liberal media's cherry-picked distortion of her record.

Where do people get the notion that she is unintelligent? Because of her two answers to Katie Couric - edited out of nine hours of answers she gave? And people actually BELIEVE that Palin doesn't know about Supreme Court cases, or read news outlets? Are they THAT gullible?!

If you are judging someone based on reports by their enemies, then you obviously have no integrity.

And certainly not a leg to stand on when you criticize.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just like judging ALL liberals by what Fox News (the enemy of the liberals) reports us to be like? Swings both ways, honey.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• *She's gorgeous and we need a strong, gorgeous woman running our country. I base my decision off of looks.*

This is a sad reply, and one I've been told by the only Pro-Palin person I know personally. I'm sorry but to me it's not a reason to place her in charge of an entire country.

Sure, I'd love to see a woman in office just like probably most women, however I don't want the first woman president to be a ditz and set an example that women are not level headed and responsible, that’s why I “don’t” think she should be president.

*Where do people get the notion that she is unintelligent?*

She thought Africa was a country, yeah my five year old sounds more intelligent when he talks. At least my five year old will give full answers to questions asked even if on live t.v. Nobody has to make her sound unintelligent; she does a good job at that all on her own.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 3:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No!!! I'm voting for Obama again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Where do people get the notion that she is unintelligent?
    Look at her education record? College? Give me a break!
    In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest (according to most but not all sources, playing the flute and winning the "Miss Congeniality" award as well), then finished third (second runner up) in the Miss Alaska pageant, at which she won a college scholarship.
    Palin attended Hawaii Pacific College -- now known as Hawaii Pacific University -- in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 1982 for a semester, where she majored in Business Administration, and transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College.
    In 1987, Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho, where she also minored in political science.
    You really believe she is presidential material??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2009