NEED ADVISE ASAP PLEASE!

Im 11 weeks 5 days pregnant, tonight i went to pee and i started getting a sharp pain in my vagina like it felt up inside it(tmi sorry) it went away after a few seconds. Then about 5 minutes ago i went to pee and i didnt have it anymore but i came and sat down right now and it happened for a second again. What is this? Should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably not baby is still a little bean and if there is no bleeding i'd say you uterous is probably expanding a bit but call ur doc in the morning just to let em know
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I had similar pains around the 12th week of my pregnancy. I was underweight before the pregnancy and the doc said it was just my uterus expanding to create a nice cushion for the little one. You should be okay, but trust your instincts and don't be afraid to ask your doc, there are no stupid questions when it comes to you and your baby!
    ChrissMiss321

Answer by ChrissMiss321 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• totally normal!! I used to get them all the time through out my whole pregnancy. I honestly couldnt tell you what it was (I cant remember) but I know my doctor told me it was nothing to worry about at all
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Pretty much as long as you are not seeing any blood or spotting don't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2009