yeast infections? yes i know gross

Whats the best over the counter cream or something for yeast infections while being pregnant, yes i know gross but i'm on my own right now and i'm just asking for advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just saw my OB thinking I had a yeast infection and was told I don't have one, so be careful using medications you don't need. I have irritation and all of that fun stuff, but no yeast infection (or bacterial infection)

Monistat one day works pretty well, but it can take up to 7 days to fully take effect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It's not gross it's part of life as a woman. Do the above and eat lots of unsweetened yogurt. Sweeten with fruit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• monistat safe to use during pregnancy... and not the one day my doctor said the 7 day is best
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Get a prescription from your doctor. Don't self medicate.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i wouldn't bother going to the dr. he'll just say monistat lol. and yes, eating lots of yogurt helps alot. if you try the yogurt first you might not even need the medicine..... gl. you might get yeast infections frequently while pregnant.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009