When did we pass the hate stick to Sarah Palin?

Last time I came on CM we were hating on Obama. I mean, I know Obama is so last year, but I didn't realize he was out of style just yet. What did I miss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ever since the liberal media first started reporting on her, that's when.

It has been an unending stream of unfounded and hysterical vitriol. I don't know what the liberal media hates about her more - that she's conservative or that she refused their holiest of holy sacrament - abortion - when she was "SUPPOSED" to choose abortion.

It's incomprehensible to me. ... So - like you - I seem to be missing the reason, the sanity in this.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• You might have missed that she just put out a book?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've always disliked her. Ever since she opened her mouth. I'm sorry, I do not want an "everyday person" to be president. I want one who can make good decisions and be diplomatic. I do not want a dishonest jackass either, that is why I want OBOMINATION gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It's because the lefties can't take the heat from us showing how dumb O'blowhard is so they have to beat the Sarah Palin dead horse. She just put out a book but ya know no one flew off the handle when Edward Kennedy's memoir came out.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Sarah Palin caused this herself, being the dumb idiot she is! She needs to go back to Alaska and do whatever she does there! If there was an award for most disliked person for 2009, I think she would win!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It's their way of diverting from Obama and his administrations inexperience 'showing'... :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Crissy
    Sorry but Palin is much more dumb then Obama ever will be ! Go to the Alaska conservative site alaskastandard.com and read pages and pages of info about her. Or listen the conservative radio show every day with Dan Fagan from 2-5. Not every Alaskan is supporting her !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Crissy has it lol hit da nail on da head
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It's just because the right tends to be a lot more vocal and whiny on cafemom. Obama makes a better target because he actually has power. Palin is just a lame has-been so there isn't much to say. When she released her book she opened herself up for attack again but once again we're back to desperately hoping that we've heard the last of her. I doubt it but it would be nice if she'd just realize that she's not cut out for this and go home.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• She is a hate stick unto herself. She did that during the campaign. It has nothing to do with which on of your obnoxious righties can come up with the quippiest name to call Obama. She does stupid sh!t and then plays victim. Like her pose for the running magazine where she was showing her thighs and had her precious American flag draped haphazardly on a chair..She then cries sexist when it is used. She goes after a 19 year old boy like a vindictive little b!tch. There are not enough characters to explain why she is not a darling like the so called "Librul" media calls her. The media is hardly "librul"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009