WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE, new beginnings

im opening a barber & salon family friendly shop, with a barber friend, what do you suggest, i put in that will help me make money, what would you like to see, or what do you thinks people will bie, thanks all for your input. coffe is free, water is free, tv is free, magazines are free, donuts are free..... i need to make some money, thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would want to see great haircuts at a good value with great service. I want to see the place clean. If you want it little kid friendly, then I'd want to see some toys to play with while we wait. I want to see great haircuts on the people that are cutting hair. If your hair is sloppy, then I'm walking out because I assume that you'll do a sloppy job on my hair.

Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• A public bathroom that you don't have to walk your kid through the entire shop to get to and no cleaning supplies for him to play with in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• oh, and a changing table in the bathrooms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I can tell you about a great skin care and line that you can sell in the beauty shop and earn 35% of the sales. There is a spa in CA that exclusive uses our products for all of their spa treatments. check out www.arbonne.com or my personal site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com You are only allowed to sell our products person to person or in locations where it is "By appointment" only. You could do very will with letting them try a product or two...our products sell themselves. Once you try them....you LOVE them.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2009