first pregnancy

Im at the end of my first trimester i have a great obgyn, ive had ultrasounds and blood work and everything. For the past 3 weeks ive been having left shoulder pain and i went to look it up to see if it was to do with pregnancy and found nothing but ectopic pregnancy signs my dr says its because my huge hormone changes but i cant find that online. Did you have any shoulder pain and everything was fine? Im extremely worried and just wish i could talk to someone that had this as well. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ectopic pregnancy is not just shoulder pain, its also abdomen pain on the opposite side of the shoulder pain.

i think you should be fine, if it was ectopic trust me the ultrasound would be able to pick that up and you'd be in a lot more pain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• have you looked up anything on gullbladers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• no i havent, but i sure will right now. This is my first so im clue less thank you!
    Anonymous

• Since you are pregnant your sleep changes, and you may be sleeping on your arms differently this can sometimes cause pain that happens all day long! If the pain becomes too much call your doctor, you may have pulled something and not realized it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2009