I need a good greeting for the inside of my Yule card this year....

I don't want it to be a Christmas card, and I am not very open about my Pagan beliefs to everyone. I feel they are very personal!! So, I don't necessarily wear my Pagan -ness on my sleeve.... Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Yule" tidings from our family to yours
    "Brightest Blessings to you and yours for a wonderful season"
    May Yule tidings bring peace to you and yours"
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• didn't like my Merry Christmas?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• LOL No, it wasn't that I didn't like it, that just made me realize I needed to clarify the question a bit. Sorry - nothing personal!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• May the brightest blessings be upon you and yours this joyous season.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• There's always the generic 'happy holidays' which sidesteps the issue all together. That's probably the best you're going to get if you intend to buy them.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• GMASBoy took most of my suggestions. I tend to buy a $3 box of cards and pick out all the ones that could be Pagan. You would be shocked how many Yule Tide Greeting cards there are in a box...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OP Here - I guess I should have also said I was going to make my cards. And, I was looking for something to print as the greeting inside. Good suggestions so far... Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• They took all the good suggestions, I just wanted to say that as a Christian I don't automatically assume a person's religion or non-practice by the card. So don't assume that people will automatically know that you are pagen.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OP again: Good point teamquinn. I guess I was thinking I just didn't want to send a greeting that was overly Pagan to someone that is Christian and vise-virsa. Maybe I'm trying to make everyone happy & I should relax a bit!! LOL

Anonymous

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2009