Should this girl be banned from sports?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Vilified-New-Mexico-soccer-player-breaks-her-sil?urn=top,203447.
There are clips of this girls being a VERY poor sport. If she were my daughter, I'd give her a sound spanking!!! Her behavior on the field was worse than any 2 yr old temper tantrum!!

WAganma56

Asked by WAganma56 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the suspension would have been enough. Then, she went and opened her mouth. Now because she pretty much won't apologize and is trying to come up with excuses - if it were men, it would be no big deal; that wasn't me; etc. - I think she should be banned. This is not the kind of athlete I want potentially representing my country or having my kids grow up to have as a role model.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I saw that same footage. She should be banned. Can you image if that was your child. I would be so disappointed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i'm not going to copy and paste, but i think i know what u r talking about, honestly it's soccer, thats only the half of what happens during a game, i have had it happen to me, and i have done it back, she should be suspended, but not let go, its all in the rugged sport of soccer
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 2:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 20-year-old Elizabeth Lambert is suspended from the University of New Mexico's team for violent behaviour towards opposition team members.

I honestly can say I would have given that roided out chick a swift kick in the arse. That girl knows she is taking some testosterone! But she is suspended so maybe she will learn her lession.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• The hair pull and the karate chop looking hit to the girls neck at the very end of the clip are over bored, definitely should be suspended.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I HIGHLY doubt she's taking steroids or testosterone! lol
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OMFG I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO AND THAT WAS THE HIGH LIGHT OF MY NIGHT..LMAO SHES CRAZY..AND YES SHE SHOULD BE BANNED HAHAHAH
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• She should be banned for life. I would be ashamed to call her my daughter. We watched this on the news one night and even my oldest daughter who played soccer and now field hockey said that was inexcusable. What that girl did is not how soccer is played even when it gets rough. She was being malicious.
    Michellesgirls3

Answer by Michellesgirls3 at 6:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I played soccer in college and we NEVER behaved that badly.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yeah she should be banned. Learn to be a good sport instead of turning to violence. It's not part of soccer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009