what are you doing tomorrow?

I am going to go get my palm read with my mom and brothers g/f ... and then probably get some lunch.....friday we are going to get xmas presents...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 2:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• grocery shopping & laundry & cooking etc.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• cooking, cleaning, then when hubby leaves 4 work im going over my bff moms house(my bff should be getting home tomorow from Irak)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• What I do every day....work!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am getting radiation at 11am and chemo for 6 hours at 1:30pm, I wish I could have one of your days!. ok, I have to go to bed.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• well I am on mandatory overtime and have to work 7hrs-- take and pick up kids at 3 different times to 3 different schools, wash a mountain of laundry, clean the house, and think of something to cook for supper.... It is going to be a long day!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i am taking my cat to get fixed i adopted her two days ago and i have to take her back in. or i can go to jail lol then taking my dog and cat to the vet for shots, then going to pay some bills i have been procrastinating on paying just because it is so cold i hate the cold, and then home to clean, im cleaning out the whole house and throwing everything away we haven't used.

firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm going to see Jason Aldean in concert!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• We are picking my niece up from school at 11:30 then maybe going for lunch. The girls will play then they are having their Chrisymas pics taken. We'll have dinner together and go our separate ways. DH has an after school activity so depending on when he's coming home, DD may be in bed but I'm sure I'll cave and let her stay up until he gets home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2009