VERY confused..

i posted a question about me having left shoulder pain, ive had an u/s, blood work everything done to rule out ectopic pregnancy and plus im at the end of my first trimester and they said if it was ectopic in the first place i wouldnt have even made it to 10 weeks. Anyways, i keep looking up what could case this pain and everything comes up to be ectopic pregnancy, on my post though a anon person said something about gull bladder so i tried looking it up and seeing if it had left shoulder pain signs and cant find it. Please give me some advise, if it was gull bladder is left shoulder pain really a sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, pain in your left arm often means heart problems.. maybe you should go to a reg doctor and tell him your symptoms?
    GraceOfMyHeart

Answer by GraceOfMyHeart at 2:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• GALL bladder. **grin** That's probably why you found nothing.

And shoulder pain is a symptom of gall bladder problems. And the gall bladder is often messed up by pregnancy. As if the baby wasn't enough of a souvenir...many women develop gall stones!

http://www.arthritis-treatment-and-relief.com/back-pain-and-under-the-shoulder-pain.html

http://www.gallbladderattack.com/

VERY likely you have gall bladder problems.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Are you really gassy lately? I remember shoulder pain after laparoscopies that was due all the gas they pumped in during surgery that needed to make its way out after.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2009