question for a friend

My friend is 9 weeks 3 days pregnant and we were talking on the phone tonight she doesnt go for a ultrasound until dec 7th
Her mom had a ectopic pregnancy that ruptured around 5 weeks. By now would she know if she had an ectopic pregnancy? Would it have already ruptured? I think she is just worried because her mom has had one.

Have a great night ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Shes just worried tell her to relax or if she is really worried she can goto the er lol i did just to get an ultra sound done to make sure everything was okay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• she would be in alot ov pain with an eptopic pregnancy so i wouldnt worry and good luck with the scan xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I think at 9 weeks, even if it didn't rupture, she's be in a lot of pain if it was ectopic. Pain from an ectopic pregnancy is usually one of the first signs of pregnancy, period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2009