What is YOUR agenda?

Do you push homeschooling? Breastfeeding? ERF? FF?
Do you ever think to answer a persons question based up on her need instead of whatever agenda YOU push? I swear sometimes the people here are so self centered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm big on Natural Childbirth and BreastFeeding. I only give my opinion I never push my views on anyone else. The can decide what's best for them and I respect that.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm open to all experiences in life, especially since so many things have changed or have been introduced since my children were babies.
    I don't believe in doing drugs at all, getting drunk without your child being cared for by a sober person, or smoking around children. Of course, I am against abuse that leaves marks or scars, but see nothing wrong with a swat on the bumm over their clothes with the palm of your hand.
    I believe that it is up to a parent to be the voice of their children and to push for their rights at all costs in all situations because children cannot defend themselves or speak up for their rights.
    While I will not bash or badger another person on my beliefs, I will only make my opinion known if asked, or make suggestions to help a mom that asks for it.
    Being a mom is hard enough without having a whole bunch of strong verbage thrown at them. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I try to give advice based on my experience. But I am totally open to new and different ideas, my youngest child is now 14, so I know lots of things have changed. I think each person that asks a question on here, needs to just get a wide view of opinions/ options, then weigh them all and make a decision based on which if any fits their family.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I hear you, but I don't have an agenda.  I do what is best for me and trust everyone else to do the same.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It's none of my business which one someone chooses. I merely share my experience so they can have information needed to make the right decision for themselves.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm in favor of public education, despite its downfalls. I try to support the teachers, probably because I am one! ha ha ha. I really do think it's best though, especially for my family. There are exceptions of course.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My agenda is world domination!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2009