Hand held gaming system.....

I want to get my daughters each a hand held gaming system, can anyone tell me what you think of the vtech and the leapfrog, experiences, durability, ease of use etc. The girls are 4 and almost 3 and they both can work a DS and an I-phone.

Sorechia

Asked by Sorechia at 3:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• my son has a leapster 2 and it is great! It is very easy for him to work (he is 4 almost 5) I bought a charger to go with it so i dont have to buy batteries...and we love it. I even bought head phone so he can take it on long trips in the car. The games are somewhat expensive from $18-25.00 but they are very educational and he plays with it just about every day. He wants a ds but i'm not getting anything like that till he is older. The games are cartridgs that you just pop in but they also have games that you can download from your computer. Hope i was helpful
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2009