how do I mix my sons cereal?

I got irritated with the box thing my sons cereal came in and I dont know the measurments. How much cereal.and how much milk.he's already eating baby food bit im at a loss on this one

aidansmommy2747

Asked by aidansmommy2747 at 3:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My little guy is 5 1/2 months - we do 2 tablespoons of rice cereal during the day and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal at night and I mix it with about 1-2 oz of formula to get the right consistency...
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• depends on how old he is and how solid he can take it. I would put equal part of each and thick or fr thin from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'd start with a couple tablespoons of cereal and add milk (or formula or juice) until you get to the consistency of apple sauce. It's been so long, I can't remember what that is...think 3:1, but don't quote me on that.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I never measured it, just put some cereal in the bowl and then added water little by little until it was the right consistency.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I never measured, pour it in the bowl, add warm formula until it is the thickness he likes. Let him eat till he is done.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2009