Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is time to go to the fertility dr?

my son is a year old and I want another baby so badly! He still bf mainly once at night and i've had 3 periods since i've had him. How long are you suppose to wait until you go and talk with someone?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • i would say after 6months of TTC go and talk to your doctor... and then after you have been TTC for a year+ get a referal for a specialist

    Answer by sunshine89 at 4:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

  • When we contacted a reproductive endocrinologist, we were told that we had to be trying unsuccessfully for six months before they would schedule an appointment.

    Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.