how did you loose your baby weight and stay motivated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm still trying to lose my baby weight but I'm getting there. I have little quotes on sticky pads all over the house. I have goals with rewards set for myself I started out at 219 (not happy that I got that big) but here's the rewards I set for myself:
    210: necklace I've wanted for awhile
    200: got a birdfeeder I had my eye on for a few months
    190: Got a hat
    180: Mommy day (still have to get there)
    170: Mommy and Daddy day
    160: Trip with friend to Cherokee NC
    150: New Clothes and Spa (this is my goal)

Make sure to have your rewards posted where you can see them everyday. It really helps.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i look at old pictures of before i was pregnant. I want to be back to the size I was when my hubby and I met. That's what keeps me motivated to hang in there! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I was fortunate, I was under my pre pregnant weight within weeks, but it took me a while to get toned back up. Just keep moving - take your baby in long walks in the stroller (good for them and you!), changing up your routine (if you normally use hand weights, change that up for a stretchy exercise tube), use upbeat music while you work out.

Answer by missanc at 9:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2009