tmi...sex stuff

so the past 2 weeks or so, me and hubby have had sex everyday. i noticed yesterday my vagina has a slight white film? no bad discharge, the normal. but in the crevices of the vagina lips (between out and inner lips) is a white film like substance. their is no abnormal odor or burning etc. what could this be? i considered yeast infection but i thought those had a lot of itching and a yeasty foul odor involved. i also started a new medication a few weeks ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I would call your ob to check but any time of difference you notice should be checked out. Meds can cause changes , so can hormone fluxuations...the PH in the vagina is very delicate so many things can effect it besides yeast infections. Or it could be the start of one, or a condition called vaginotious(spelling may be off sorry). I wouldnt worry, but call to be sure you dont need some sort of treatment. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• ditto PS it takes about a month for meds to get into ur system so that may be it.
    mandy88

Answer by mandy88 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I wouldn't worry as long as there are no other symptoms. You are probably correct about a medication change.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009