Why are some people this nutty?

Muslim man rips crucifix off womans neck..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you saying there are not representatives of other faiths doing the same thing? I went to the store the other day and salesperson was wearing her pentagram.

And did you try and rip it off from around her neck? I think not! THAT would be the difference. Sorry you couldn't figure that part out.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• According to reports, Hamid was yelling "Allah is power" and "Islam is great" while holding a pen in a fist over his head. Witnesses said he shouted anti-Christian comments, said police.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Again one-sided post from you!

Are you saying there are not representatives of other faiths doing the same thing? I went to the store the other day and salesperson was wearing her pentagram. Some lady just needed to say how can she wear the devils sign! Absolutely ridiculous.

People like you OP need to learn that we still have freedom of religion in USA!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• spewing of extremist hate is unacceptable.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Lorikeet
    I could care less what you think !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• hate from any direction is NOT acceptable.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 7:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Thanks Lori that is the difference lol..one sided post..hey I just do not feel the damn need to make sure I state SOME CHRISTIANS ARE TOO..every damn time I post something like this..thats ridiculous..

and if your story is even true like Lori said she didnt rip it from her neck shouting 'JESUS IS LORD!"
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• anon: I went to the store the other day and salesperson was wearing her pentagram.

If someone rips a pieced of property off of one's being or hurts said being in the name of anothers religious beliefs?? They are extremist spewing/demonstrating hate. Anon, you are funny.  You are adding to the ignorant statements=anonymous button case. Thanks for playing.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• *piece*

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2009