just wana find out what are the very first symptoms of pregnancy?frequent urination,tired all the time and a bit emotional

i have been peeing a bit to often lately and wana know if that is a early symptom and i have passed ovulation but getting lot of cm.have been getting really weird cravings and have been really lame and tired lately.and weird lower abdomen pains

farzana280

Asked by farzana280 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Those are def. symptoms, I'd just get a test, you never know. GL
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nowadays with the tests available that can tell you so early....it isn't like the old days when women had to wait months and look for signs. Why bother getting yourself convinced one way or another when all you have to do is wait the set amount of time and then do a test? The first symptom of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test in my book. The rest is just mind games......because it is impossible to tell whether it is pms or pregnancy. But, I will say the extreme tiredness was an early symptom for me.... Don't drive yourself crazy, just do a test asap.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yeah they are... and im in the same boat mumma!!!! but i also get these just about 1week before AF shows her ugly face....
    good luck to you and i hope you are pregnant!!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I agree with sunshine89 depending on your financial status I would wait till you are at least one day late so that you can receive a more accurate result but if you are well off financially then it would not hurt to try now the most the test can tell you is yes or no GL
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I think the most distinct symptom is sore breasts. all the other things can be explained by other stuff...like AF coming. and if you've been ttc, so many people psych themselves into feeling pregnant when they aren't based on the typical stuff so you'd know better yourself. you'll just have to test. good luck!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Mrs.Pulley sore breast is also an indicator of af coming soon
    Anonymous