What do you know about baby modeling?

Everyone always tells me that my 11-month-old daughter should model. I considered it for, like, a second, but then decided that's exploitative and I don't want to do that to her. But I wonder if crazy stage moms have turned me off to an otherwise pretty cool thing. So what do you know about baby modeling? Yay? Nay?

SlightlyPerfect

Asked by SlightlyPerfect at 8:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Haley was a baby model and was paid well for minimal work. You just need to be around to advocate for her and when she has had enough pull her out. She will let you know if she enjoys it or not and if not...............let it go. Some babies love the spotlight.
    belladonna777

Answer by belladonna777 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• El, what did you do with her money? I guess I'd put it in her savings account.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 1:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Put it in an account for her. Once she stopped having fun we quit. I never got all stage mommy on her or anything.
    belladonna777

Answer by belladonna777 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009