Not a ? im just upset right now!

Today my hubby an i have been together 6 yrs! an he has yet to say to say anything to me about it! i havent said anything to him because every year im the 1st one to say something bout it! i did remind him yesterday that today is our 6 yrs! so right now im upset!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Were you married six years ago today or did you just "get together" six years ago today and your wedding anniversary is another date? Because if this is the "anniversary" of your first date or whatever, it may not be terribly important to him. My husband is always the one to day "we've been living together for this many years...can you believe it?" and I dont' even really remember when we started living together. The dates that are important to me are our wedding anniversary and our family birthdays. Every person is different. Please don't let your feelings be hurt over it. It's a great day and you don't want to ruin the whole day over something that is just that someone is forgetful.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 9:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• awww honey. Maybe he is going to surprise you later with something! :) My hubby thinks our anniversary is on whatever sunday Superbowl is on. We got married in 2008 on feb 3 and that's the day the superbowl was. LOL it's hard for guys to remember dates. just hang in there, I know it's annoying that they don't remember the date that something special happened
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• :( Hope your day gets better.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry you are not having a good day. Don't feel to bad though because half the time I have to remind my hubby of everything including kids birthdays because he is REALLY bad with dates. Hang in there though because it might pop into his head later today and you might get a surprise.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Dont get too upset, if you told him yesterday, maybe he just shrugged it off and said "ok" and accepted it as that. im really horrible with dates, i cant remember our exact ann. date, but honestly when we got married it was just us and the court house, there was no celebration maybe thats why i cant remember. there's always one of the partner's who isnt good with dates.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just ask your question, I know you have one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I know this sounds lame but he is just being a man I know some woman on here have superman for a husband but they hit the lotto and not everyone does LOL just drop little hints he will remember I can say that at times I have forgot till the last min that is was a important day for some things LOL plan a nice romantic evening if anything he will feel soooooo bad and knock your socks off tonight :-))

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009