What medication can I take after Adipex?

I've been on Adipex for 3 months and have lost about 20 pounds. I feel great! But I still have about 30 pounds to go. Adipex worked great--no side effects--but my body is used to it now, so it's not as effective What can I go on next? (I see my doctor on Tuesday and would like to be informed.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• That is something you HAVE to talk to your doctor about. Everyone who is trying to loose weight will hit a plateau, as in you loose a bunch of weight, then you stop for a while. Your body is building more muscle at that point and lean muscle burns fat and calories. Do NOT stop your excersise routine or your dietary system. Keep it up and you will notice after a while the the weight is still comming off. Also do NOT go by what the scale says, it's a decptive devise designed by the devil himself to make women miserable lol. Go by how your clothes are fitting, a person can drop 2 pants sizes with "minimal" weight loss, meaning the scale might say you've only lost a few pounds, but muscle weighs more than fat, so very deceptive
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Have you learned how to live a healthy lifestyle so you don't gain it all back?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2009