for moms who remember or are pregnant at about a month along

when you wore pants did you feel the cramps and pressure on your lower stomach/pelvic area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my 5th and am not feeling it yet, but remember feeling some pressure when I wore pants with my previous pregnancies, but not this early

Answer by missanc at 9:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Oh I had twinges and pressure from day one with both my kids.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yes. I had terrible bloating and gas for the first 12 weeks of all three of my pregnancy. Go ahead and start wearing maternity pants and underwear...that will help a lot. Also, ask you doctor if it would be ok for you to take some Gas X.

The pelvic pain is due to your ligaments stretching. On days that the ligament pain is really bad, you can take Tylenol. The good news is that the ligament pain isn't as bad with your later pregnancies as it is with your first.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009