Freedom of speech but not for tea party protestors?

A tea party protest in Florida turns ugly when pro illegal amnesty supporters start throwing sucker punches at the tea partiers..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because most fiscally conservative citizens have an issue with their tax dollars going to support people that are in our country illegally. Amnesty supporters want us to just shut our mouths and pony up when they need or want something, even though they didn't even go through legal channels to get here and haven't earned the right to stay here.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• and I wonder if the msm will be jumping on this one?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• tea is for Taxed Enough Already, so why are amnesty protesters there?
    Trouble makers pure and simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• *I mean amnesty supporters
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I think it goes both ways.... both sides protest at the others rallies... BUT it does seem that the most media attention goes to Conservatives behaving badly instead of when Liberals behave badly. The media does seem to show the "good" of one side and the "bad" of the other. I am using the terms Conservative and Liberal very broadly in the interest of simplicity so please do not get hung up on the terms.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Protestors in this country have always been met with groups that disagree with them, This is not unique to the Tea Partyers.
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• what about the war protestors at kent state university who were shot down in the student commons, most of the students killed by the national guard were kids just walking to class they werent even protesting.... that was in the 70's but it is a good example of the fact that tea party people arent being targeted. it has always happened... and what is up with that biblical quote all over the tea party people;s stuff that calls for obamas wife to be a widow and his children to be fatherless... imo... tea party people are going over the deep end and when the imply the pres should be killed, that should end their free speech rights... that isnt cool.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Any other video beside youtube?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Am you go all the way back to the 70's lol anyway that was horrible to happen then too.As for that bible verse I do not know I dont use it..and from what I understand they arent using that verse you speak of they do not even quote that verse at all..which by the way Biblically is speaking of Judas Iscariot..

Nothing will surprise me though from you being you acussed many the other day of being racist when it had not a thing to do with racism LOL you never did explain yourself
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2009