Should we Re-vert-again?

Long story shorter, my husband met his birth mom a couple years ago and demanded he become a chiristian(Isaac Abraham by birth) Isaac was adopted by christian parents and lived a normal christ driven life until the Army where he learned the real story.

He made friends with Iraqis and learned Islam. We married and WOW! I had never felt such a strong connection to God and a man at the same time.

So his birth mother is found, she demands he becomes christian and to leave me. Being a man of God,he honored the mother who gave him birth in the religion sector.

But ever since, we have had so many problems-from physical to mental health.

Science proofs the way Jesus and Muslims prayed keeps you health.

Christians in the area are so happy to see us reading the Bible(what they dont know is that good muslims do read the Bible, Quran says there are things which we must know, Muhammed was simply the Messanger for th Arab people, not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus. So anyway. they are happy, but since leaving the comfort of the closeness to God we have been living in HELL!

The constant purity we were in kept us even looker younger than we were and happy as children who know God still with in them!

We look so much older now, we are just in terrible condition!

Should we revert again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Did I forget o mention, that its only been 2 years, we went from looking like teens-we are in our middle 20 to looking like we are in our older 40s! And so lonely!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am a Born again Christian and am very happy but it is my faith and what I believe. I look younger too genetics has more to do with that than anything else.  I also exercise and take care of the body God has given to me. I pray and I know that helps my life so much. If you want to be a Muslim be Muslim  you guys are adults and make your own choices. Quit blaming others and take charge of your own life.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OP, Don't let the devil blind you to the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• If islam is what feels righ in your heart, then stick to whatever religion feels right to you. It is correct that Mohamed was the messenger for the Arabs, & it is correct that Islam holds lots of respect for Jesus & Chrisitanity. They know the truth that Jesus is not the only way & that this world is too big & different to have only one savior with SO MANY different people on this earth.

Of course there are fanatics in EVERY religion, but aside from the crazy fanatics, fundemental Islam is a BEAUTIFUL religion.

Do what feels right in your heart. Don't choose a religion just because your it's what your family wants, that is not following your own path. you cannot follow a path that someone else paved for you, you have to pave your own path if you do not want to get lost.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I say, he should have followed his heart not his bio moms guilt ladden chatter.

If he was that strong in it he probably wouldnt have converted to christianity even for her.

Where does science prove anything religious based in the area you described?? I think thats not necessarily fact.

You dont like it, then talk to him. You should follow your heart and do what you feel is right by your own spirituality. When there is love, communication, and respect you can lead different lives spiritually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am a born again Christian and I want to make one very important point. Christianity is all about accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. No one can force a person to make that commitment. God isn't going where He is not invited, and He knows whether you were "converting" for real or to please a human. So what you husband is converting to isn't genuine Christianity mearly a religious form. Which I believe God is not honored by.  

So while I commend him for his desire to honor his mother, I say he needs to be true to his own heart.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ok if I have the story straight your husband was raised Christian by adoptive parents, converted to Islam as an adult then met his birth mother & went back to Christianity because she told him to. I am not clear what your religion was before you married but it sounds like you converted to Christianity when he did. Both of you are questioning the most recent change. Assuming I have all that right I would say reverting to Christianity because a woman who gave birth to him told him to was a crazy thing to do. Sorry if that sounds harsh but there just isn't any reason to it. You and your husband should follow the faith that seems best to you, and that is all there is to it. I think your problems are stemming from your discomfort with your switch.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I agree with teamquinn
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• As salamu alaikum sister...

May Allah guide you and save you and keep evil shaytan from you and your husband. Allah has told us in the Quran that the people (meaning non muslims) will never be happy with you until they turn you away from your religion. Allah has honored you and guided you to islam the straight path to paradise. And he has told you to be dutiful to your parents UNLESS they encourage you to do things that are against your religion. Allah does not guide everyone and he chose to guide you and your husband to his final religion.. oh my dear sister.. i encourage you to read your Quran, to play the Quran in your house and beg Allah to save you from the fire. Allah will not accept any other religion except Al islam. Your mom doesn't know the implications of asking you to leave islam. it is like inviting you to take a seat in the fire. no offense to christians just reminding my sister about what Allah says.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2009