Is anyone taking any CPS/FBSS marriage counseling? If so, who is your counselor?

Lexxy633

Asked by Lexxy633 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• What is FBSS, and shoul'nt you be more specific...likle where you live?
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• FBSS stands for Family Based Safety Services an internal department of CPS(Child Protective Services). When CPS refers parents to marriage counseling, FBSS, their internal department pays for this sessions with state funds. I am totally against this sessions. I feel that my husband and I have a great, strong, and loving marriage and he feels the same way but supposedly according to 1 false alegation for supposedly domestic abuse as a precaution FBSS wants us to take this st***d sessions. What a waste of state funds, they should spend this money on child abusers. Were trying to fight in court against CPS for being so unconstitutional. I mean this was just 1 fake allegation. Even neighbors, in-laws, friends all say we have a great relationship and there are no bruises, broken bones, or signs of domestic abuse. This is so illegal. Well anyways I live in NE San Antonio and am just curious on who are FBSS couselors.
    Lexxy633

Answer by Lexxy633 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009