am I a lesbian?

The only time I'm satisfied in bed is if we are having a threesome with another woman. I find women more attractive then men. My husband is getting unhappy because I turn him down for sex but never turn down the chance to be with a woman. Am I gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Could you be in a long term relationship with a woman & live as a couple as you do with your husband? I like to fool around with women too, but i could never be in a relationship with one. I know this for fact...i get along w/ men much better oin a "friends/partner" type of level, & i enjoy a nice penis now & again.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yes, you are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Could be. Are you ever attracted to men? If you are at all, you might just be bi. Or it could be that there is something that women do that you really appreciate. I think you need to do some more exploring in your own head and soul before you decide what you are.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• sounds like it's a good possibility...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Are you with women without hubby around? If not, it might be that you are attracted to the idea of performing with a woman for him. Sometimes the performance is a turn on. Are you a lesbian? We can't answer that. That's something you have to find out on your own. I would think you'd be more bi if you also have enjoyed being with men.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• admckenzie:
    I've never been with a woman without mu dh but I've thought about it often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009