• In the Spotlight:

fisher price learning farm?

I want to get my 5 mth old one for Christmas (he'll be 7 months by then) do any of you have them for your babies and if so how do they like it?

bjw_053109

Asked by bjw_053109 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are talking about the Laugh and Learn Farm, I got my son the Laugh and Learn House for Christmas when he was 6 months old and he still plays with it at 2 and a half. My husband and I have said this is the best toy we have bought. Ours is very sturdy and helped him pull up and he could hold on and walk to the other side to play.

I would highly recommend it!
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 10:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• at that age , my child will most likely only play with wrapping paper and boxes, toys are something for them to look at and crawl away from or chew on. so i will not be buying toys for any of my children who are undr 1 year old.
    HOWEVER: i think it would be a great learning toy for your child so i think your child will enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My DD has so many of the laugh and learn toys two doll houses, the circus, and the farm and we are getting her the castle and tree house for Christmas. They are great and last forever, she has been recieving them since she was about 1 1/2 and she is now 3 1/2 and plays with them constantly. The only thing that changed is the way she plays with them.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2009