Do you have a pretty face or a hot body? Or Both?

Which would you rather have? Do men refer to you as 'so hot' or 'beautiful?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At school there was some pretty dog faced chicks but they had great bodies and they were popular because of that. So....I think most men prefer a hot chick. At least while they are 30 and younger.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have a pretty face, my body is horrible(IMO, not my DH's he loves it).
    My husband refers to me as sexy and beautiful. He's the only one who has ever said that to me. Other men have called me nice or pretty.

Id rather have a pretty face and an ok body. I dont need or desire what society thinks of as a "hot" body.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Pretty face, thick body... :) Not hating it though, but could improve.

Both, if I could, not that I would show my boobs or anything just for my man, but he loves me the way I am.

Men and some woman have said I was Beautiful.

If there lying I don't mind, keep on lyin. LOL
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I used to have both. Now I'd say I have a pretty face. If I lost 40 lbs I think I would have both again. I would prefer a hot body over a pretty face. Men always look at the body.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have a 'beautiful face' according to my Dh and others. I don't have one of those bangin' bodies with a thick butt and big boobs, I'm more petite all over like Natalie Portman or something. I think I prefer that b/c our face is the first thing people see about us and I get uncomfortable thinking that men or whoever are staring at my body. Men may look at the body, but after your married, come on, they're not going to get it, so why would they bother with it? I don't want to be a 'butter face!'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i would have to say i people say more i have a pretty face...i use to have a really nice body but after a child and the love of food i have just a decent body. i have been called more beautiful than anything or attractive...
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 11:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I know I'm pretty hot enough to get another man in the future after my divorce is final, I won't always be alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have been told I'm beautiful, hot, gorgeous & i used to have a both a pretty face & a SMOKIN body, but kids change that. I am working on getting my body to almost smokin.

I think i will always have a pretty face though. And i disagree that body's are more important to men. My fiance & his guy friend Tracy BOTH said just the other day "you have to be able to look at their face every day & admire her" Anyway, all guys are different. We women tend to clump them together sometimes.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've been hit on. Yelled to Hottie, Hot blonde Etc.. & still young lady. My body is kinda' like a Natural Pamela Lee. Can't Help that!! I hate being called my nickname, Foxy. I also hate being called a Hot blonde bombshell! Hate it!! But Smile & walk faster! Or as DH Says Bouince faster!! I can't Stop that either!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Im told I have both. While that is fine and good, what I pride myself most on... My mind.. The fact that I worked hard to get through college, to learn and constantly challenge myself. I have always put more emphasis on brains than beauty. (Not saying that I dont worry about my hair, makeup and clothes) but the fact is looks fade, but it's your mind that will be there for you.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2009