Ladies, Would you be upset if your DH....

...Looked up a woman co-workers online profile and looked at her online photo albums? Just curious if Im overreacting. My DH did and it bothered me. I feel like you only would do that if there was some time of interest there. He sees her everyday at work why would you want to look at her photos???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I think its just a curiosity thing. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yeah I'd be upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No I wouldn't be upset. Do you go to your guy friends' facebook pages and look at their pictures? I'm sure you have.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I might be a tad jealous, but I wouldn't say anything. I have male friends that I look at their profiles and their pics, just b/c they are my friends and I am curious as to what they are up to, same as with my female friends. I couldn't get upset with him for doing something that I do myself.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• You sound like a jealous nag. I wouldn't worry, I trust my husband, he trusts me. We are free have whatever friends we chose on FB.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Actually I can be jealous at times. And sometimes I can be insecure. I wish that I wasnt that way and could be like "Ohh look at whatever womans profile you want! Search your old girlfriends! I dont care honey!" But Im not that way. Im guessing Im only a little upset by it because he has mentioned in the past about hanging out in the front office with this girl and the other office lady. And no I havent looked up my old boyfriends or even old guy friends because at times my husband is like me I know he would get upset about it so I just dont do it because I respect him. I guess thats another reason it upsets me cause he would get upset if I did it but yet he does it. Not very fair I would say. And just cause Im a lil jealous doesnt make me a nag... theres a diff. Thanks ladies for you responses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• no i do that with co workers more to see their houses and kids and if they live better or worse than me... was it all women?? or everyone?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• nope i wouldn't care, i have looked coworkers and other guys too.... and my hubby don't care, he does the same.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• He only searched her. Hummm It looks like maybe I am overreacting. Lol. And am a lil insecure. Shes not very cute in the face but has big boobs and a big booty and a lil waste..... Just how my Dh likes them. I know when your married your still going to find other people attractive but I dont think you have to go out of your way to find them online and look at there pictures when you already know what they currently look like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2009