Nesting?

Last night i started a new course at school, and its so long and drawn out i got tired. I ducked out early and went home planning to eat and go to bed. When i got home i changed the bed sheets, bathed the dog, cleaned the whole bathroom for 2 HOURS! My husband kept saying i was nesting, i kept telling him i was tired of looking at it. I even cleaned the white toothpaste stuff that gets in the ridgids of the handle on the toothbrushes, and SCRUBBED the bathroom floor. What do you ladies think? Nesting or No?

Froggy_girl1790

Asked by Froggy_girl1790 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well are you 10 weeks or 40 weeks? lol. just kidding. i would call that nesting but i never experienced that with my first pregnancy so i don't know much about it. i do know that some women have that for weeks before their baby is born so don't get to anxious for his/her arrival :) good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I nested for a month before my daughter was born, now I'm in that phase again with my second daughter at 36 weeks.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yes nesting...I remember I was about 30wks with my first dd...we had the crib in a box in my room...My mom came in (I was living with her @ the time) to find me very pregnant sitting in the middle of crib parts with a screwdriver putting it together...I got it set up the sheets on, everything arranged just right... :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nesting for sure. I get like that still right before I get my period. I love it!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• lol OP I would say it might have been a combo of nesting and your determination to get the chores done! funny thing about my nesting period is I baked all the time. I fantasized about my son coming home from a long day at school, only to find a delicious bowl of fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies and a glass of milk. I made the fantasy a reality by baking myself a huge batch of cookies or brownies almost every week and ate them all. No wonder I gained 60 lbs lmao
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009