Why do people post siggys with SKANKY girls pics?

What is with these so called "sexy siggies"? Why would you post a siggy with a half naked woman posed in a provacative manner? They're sorta gross. What is the deal? If you have one why do you? If not, why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I don't have one, but my guess is that is what they wish they look like. Maybe not the skanky bit, but the sexy, self assured woman. Why bash their fantasy self? You don't have to look at them, most computers have a scroll button on the mouse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I havent noticed anyone siggy's pics but maybe they're self confident and just do not care what other's think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I know. They're huge and weird. No woman looks like that, especially not any mom I know!!
    Anonymous

• It's a combination of childishness, trashiness, and insecurity. If you haven't noticed, most of the gals w/ those are pretty unattractive.
    Anonymous

• Wow you guys are pathetic and ignorant. I dont have one of those siggies because i dont care for one but what do you care so much? there not skanky. i think the people who think they are trashy are the woman who are jealous of everything. quit being a sore loser. Yea if you never seen a real woman have kids like that then your very ignorant too. so woman who have kids have to be fat, over weight and sit on the sofa with twinkies? yea i dont think so. i think your jealous that woman actually do something with there lives and work out. At least im not over weight and talk crap about other people
    Anonymous

• ~ i think your jealous that woman actually do something with there lives and work out. At least im not over weight and talk crap about other people ~ Anon 10:23

If it were them pictured that would be one thing, but they are generated. Whole other story. I don't think all mom's are fat and lazy but I also don't think 99% of mom's look like these cartoons. I don't think OP was attacking the woman I think she was wondering why they feel they have to put those siggys up. You seem like your on the attack now. I have one because I like it. Do I look like her? No but I wish I did!! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• Thre are a lot of trashy mothers on here. Sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I want to get one. Maybe not in a trashy pose, but at least sexy looking. i think its fun! so what if its not what we look like. it is about how it makes you feel. the sexier you feel the happier you are! Can anyone help me get one???
    Kristenfairy

Answer by Kristenfairy at 11:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2009