black friday

will anyone go shopping on black friday for the sales? or do you just wait and go shopping another day? Personally, I just wait. I have NEVER been shopping on black friday. If you are going whats on your list???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For me black Firday is my one day out of the year that I can remind myself that I am still me. Like before kids and husband. Get out, get my coffee, get with my friends without a care in the world. We go window shopping till our hearts are content (Usually 18-24 hours) It soesn't matter what we buy or don't buy is the experience we share.

For me is like a marathon, just keep on going one foot in front of the other. I gather a group of friends, we tackle the malls and outlets with military precision. One is the designated driver, her mission is to take us from place to place safely and find us a good parking spot. Then we have our radio's and we split going to interest targets. Once one of us spots a can't go wrong with sale, we radio the others, get as many as we need sizes and all, we keep the receipts and meet the driver to secure the goods. then, out we go again till we got everything we need it or wanted
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• cont..

I know some people can't stand it, me and my bodies, we love it! Best part of it is that our husbands are so understanding and supportive (Better us than them kind of thing) that they do the dishes after Thanksgiving day, they put the kids to bed, they wait patiently till the next morning when our exhausted bodies are ready for a rest. I usually take a 4 hour nap the next day, wake up, take a shower, eat some left over turkey and out I go again. I't's great, very relaxing and fun for me anyways. What I buy is not important is the fact that I got away from anything and everything and made time for me to do what I want to do.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I don't do the whole black Friday shopping thing, but my hubby and SIL do. We all sit down at Thanksgiving with the flyers-make up our list and then the two of them make a plan. You do get some really great deals and the two of them have fun with it.
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 11:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm too scared. No deal is worth it. Remember last year when people were killed?? Yeah, no thanks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yeah i am. dontknow i like going cuz is one of the few times me and dh get alone time with no kids. i been going for 4yrs now.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I never have. I used to be the one usually working during Black Friday. I HATED it! This year, it'll be my 3rd year where I don't have to work OR shop (or find parking) during that craziness. I'd like to go one year, but no thanks this year. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Well, cafemom (divas') whatever you decide to do on that day just enjoy and have fun :)
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009