i had a neg. pregancy test could i still be pregant?

me and my husband have a son but ithink i may be pregant i just not sure any advice would be helpful thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a negative test and was actually pregnant so it can happen. I knew something was up and eventually had a blood test done and got my positive result.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Small chance
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ive been told u can have a false negative but you can't have a false positive. Maybe u shld take a pregnancy test in another week and wait to see if ur period comes
    UmmRomaris

Answer by UmmRomaris at 11:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• sometimes the test can show a neg. result if your hormone level is really low (which is why it's best to test first pee of the morning), if the test expired, or it just might be too early to tell. when was your last period? why do you think you are preggo? any symptoms?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• you could be. try waiting a week to take another test or make a dr. appt to get one taken.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I got 4 negatives before I got a positive!!! Keep your hope alive until AF shows her ugly head...
    Cubsgirl02

Answer by Cubsgirl02 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• well it depends. is your period late? if so, it's unlikely that you are pregnant, but it's possible. if your period isn't late yet, it's a good chance that it just was too early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2009