first pregnancy

Its my first pregnancy and I was wondering if it was normal to have the signs there one day and not then next? I am getting really worried? I know I am pregnant and want to make sure its ok? Any advice?

stephensonwife1

Asked by stephensonwife1 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?! If you're not bleeding (aka signs of miscarriage) you should be FINE!!! I remember with my first, most of the days in the beginning I didn't FEEL pregnant either. Don't worry, be happy you don't have morning sickness!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 11:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• If ur talking about signs like morning sickness, irritability and other things along those lines then yes its normal for them to come and go. It doesn't necessarily mean there is anything wrong. However, only you know your body and if you have concerns you should talk to your doctor about them.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009

• there were many times i didnt feel pregnent i never had any signs of sickness what so ever just really tired
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2009