• In the Spotlight:

i think my DH is seriously lossing his memory?

lastnight i got up to freshen up at the sink, my washcloth is white. Dh went in after me, his washcloth is new and black. this morning when I went into the bathroom there was black dye along with soapscum in the sink. The black dye was beyond noticable. I asked Dh if he could clean his rag dye out of the sink b4 he goes to work. He goes in a says that he did not do that, and thats been there a few days. At this point im thinking hes joking so i say seriously stop playing your washcloth did that lastnight. He says hes not joking and was obviously getting upset about it. I reminded him that once b4 we were in the bathroom together and he was washing his face that the dye was dripping from his rag. He rememberd that but had no memory of lastnight. at this point im like WOW then I start to remember other things that he swear didnt happen or he didnt do. Dh is only 24, could there b sumthing seriously wrong with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• That sounds really normal to me. Some people have crappy memories, especially when they're tired and getting ready for bed.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My DH has gotten like that twice before. For us it is now a warning sign that its time to make a doctors appointment because its an indicator that his depression is about to get really bad. We had a really good doctor this last round (he is on about a 3 year cycle) who helped us find indicators to warn us so we could be proactive in getting him meds and such since he has long periods of time when he doesn't need them.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No. I think he's a lazy guy who doesn't want to deal with things so he fakes not remembering.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OH -PLEASE,YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING?
    Anonymous