what do u think of this statement?

some lady here said that men who join the militarya re not real men.

if i could have her infront t of me i probably would have punch her in the face to bad this isnt live!! lol

piwife

Asked by piwife at 12:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why would someone say something so far from the truth? I'd probably do the same thing if I saw her!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• as the wife of a military man she is lucky i was not there. I would have given her a real good piece of my mind. so i guess all of the men whom have lost thier lives for her rights and freedom are not men then maybe she should get the heck out of this country. Also lets not forget the woman who have lost thier lives too for those freedoms too.........
    msdragon

Answer by msdragon at 12:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just reading that made my blood pressure shoot up :P I'd tell her my husband is damn sure a real man. I'm sure her husband is just a big old PUSS!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• But they are very manly men. Whoever said that was obviously very confused.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• as the wife of a military man

am a military wife also
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I saw it and I did say something to her. I was really upset by that.
    Gypsy-Eyed-Mom

Answer by Gypsy-Eyed-Mom at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• If I was there and being the wife of a Military man I would have to say "Well thankfully those "not real men" are there giving you the right to voice your opinion".

lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 2:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• what a cow.

none of the men in my family are in military currently (but my grandpa's and all my uncles and a couple of aunts were).

I think that joining the military and fighting for our freedoms is one of the MANLIEST things a guy can do (plus they look hot in uniform)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• How does that not make them real men? They join a career that obligates them to risk their lives and sacrafice everything they've ever known to fight for this country. How is that not a real man?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Being the daughter of an Air Force Veteran, and the sister of an Air Force Veteran, I would have been DEEPLY offended and asked only 1 question, " You do understand that because of the men and women you call "not real" you have the freedom to express this opinion?"
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009