Ghost Hunters or Paranormal State?

These two shows seem to be the most popular paranormal shows out there. So, which show do you like more and why?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 1:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ghost Hunters, cause Steve is hot!
    Anonymous

• none, b/c they are not real. its all fake
    Anonymous

• I LIKE GHOST HUNTERS , THE ONE WITH ZACK , ME N MY DH LOVED THAT ONE CUZ WHEN THY DO SEE OR HEAR SOMETHING PARANORMAL , THEY SHOW IT TO THE AUDIENCE , IN THE OTHER 1 , THEY JUST KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES , THATS WHY WE WONDER , WHY DO THEY EVEN HAVE THAT SHOW ? LOL
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ghost Hunters. It seems more real....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Anon, I didn't ask if you thought it was real or not, now did I?

I bet you believe in God though, right? lol...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I like GH better, but I'm also a fan of Ghost Lab and Ghost Adventures. I don't like Paranormal State because it seems scripted and I don't like the religious undertone or their use of 'psychics'.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i dont care if you asked if i iked it. i said NONE, and told you why.
    Anonymous

• But anon, if you don't like either show, why did you even bother to read the question? There was no choice of 'I don't like either', now was there? I see you opened my questions wanting to start some crap and I hate to tell you, but you picked the WRONG muchacha to mess with, so take your cowardly question mark and crawl back into your hole.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i like ghost hunters because they focus more on the science of it whereas paranormal doesnt. I dont like paranormal state because they ALWAYS find something and it is ALWAYS an evil spirit. they also use the pentagram symbol as an evil symbol, which isnt correct. I've developed a liking for Ghost Lab! Much like ghost hunters but they have all the equipment on sight and double check an area with possible activity.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I with you owl! Ghost Lab is awsome with their scientific approach to investigating. I hope they get more of a following and the show stays on the air.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009