What will you get for your spouse this christmas?

My BF is such a kid when it comes to christmas and every year I feel horrible because I couldnt get him anything. We do for the kids and screw the rest. Well this year we will be in a much better position and I want to get him a bunch of stuff he needs plus a few things he would like.
So what are you getting your ol' man this holiday?

PhatAttack

Asked by PhatAttack at 1:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• Nothing! LOL I'm kidding, actually we decided to get Wii Fit and Wii's Biggest Loser game "for each other" basically we're buying them as gifts and playing with them now. :-)
    Anonymous

• socks and boxers. tools cologne and puzzles, he likes puzzles. a vacation pack for him and his buddies and a new television or sterio.
    Anonymous

• He got his Christmas present yesterday...a speeding ticket. His court date is December 30 and I've been bitching at him for awhile to slow down and he didn't listen. So instead of buying him a nice gift and we have to come up with the money for that ticket, I'll just get him some peanut M&Ms...but I'm going to put those are from our daughter and not from me.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• my hubby is happy with anything that has his teams logo on it.......GO STEELERS!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I booked us a mini vacation, 3 nights at a B&B and a wheeling trip in our jeep. We're taking our boys but we all have separate rooms ;-).. My Hubby is so excited,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i kinda spoiled the surprise but couldnt resist giving it to him early: one of his fave local bands was out of his size tshirt for a long time and I constantly checked back with them. they emailed me personally and thanked me for my patience, then sent me a brand new shirt, some stickers and a cd for free! since this is kinda ruined I might do something else but I'm not sure what yet
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Last year he got video games for the xbox lol, they were from the 15 dollar bin. Uhm, I'm going to get him a nose/ear hair trimmer :D And maybe some skittles, he loves skittles.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My hubby and I don't do gifts for each other on Christmas, we save the money back for the two teens in the house currently.
    Anonymous

• a new transmission.... LOL.... the car is in the shop right now.
    Anonymous

• My husband loves those microplush blankets, so I'm getting him a brand new one this year. Then I'm going to get him a new jacket, and a couple of new shirts. That's as far as I've gotten so far.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2009