What do you think when you see a mom getting out of a lexus suv, holding a starbucks cup, a 3+ carot wedding ring, name brand clothing and a coach purse???

this is in responce to the tattoo'd & pierced mom question...
If we are going to steriotype.... I guess we could steriotype many many many different types of moms.

What about the mom in the grocery store in her pj bottoms, hubby's t-shirt, two kids in tow buying sugar cerial.

What about the mom in her buiness suit dropping her kids off at day care at 7am?

What about the mom in her tennis outfit running? Running clothes? riding clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She is a very lucky woman and good for her!
    Anonymous

• wow. i mean who really cares?
    Anonymous

• exactly my point anon :30

op
    Anonymous

• I wonder what shes drinking...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• The person that posted the other post didn't give her opinion. So how do you that she just didnt want someones opinion. so she would know how other people view her?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• thank you! all the steriotyping is stupid. no two moms are the same. why be judgmental. we are all here for the same reason.......the much needed advice of other moms......regaurdless of how we look, dress, or where we shop.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Her and her DH have enough money to pay for all that. Or they are living over their means. That is what I think when I see that .

Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Aqua Jen.... wonder what the suv mama is drinking?

armywife2009101..... how do we know that the op of the other post is tatted and pierced... if she said so I missed it.... my point was 'what does it matter' we are all moms and have different lifestyles.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like me and no we don't live above our means we live on half my husbands pay put the other half in savings, retirement and investments.
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen a woman like that. I do see moms with tattoos and piercings smoking cigarettes yelling at their kids.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009