Severe Cramps?

My SO and my DS have this stomach virus that's been going around. Since last night my whole stomach has been cramping up, but I otherwise feel perfectly fine. The baby is still moving around in there, but the cramps are still there. I also get a sharp pain, that comes and goes, under the side of my right breast... I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning (routine checkup), but these cramps are not only aggravating, but I'm starting to get concerned as well. I don't remember cramping during my first pregnancy, this isn't like my uterus stretching or anything...

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 1:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry i didnt read enough. ignore my last one.

no matter what if you are affraid during pregnancy CALL YOUR DOCTOR. they will either tell you that you have no need for concern or they will get you in and checked out to make sure. i had strange cramping during my last pregnancy and they tested me for appendicitis and had my blood tested for cell count( if you are really sick it is low) it was low and they had me in the lab every morning to make sure it wasnt dropping. turned out there wasnt anything they could find and the pregnancy went fine be be sure. call the doc.
    Anonymous

• aspirin is a blood thinner and will thin clots which is part of what causes cramping.
    ibuprofen is a antiinfalmatory which takes care of swelling which is the other part of what causes cramps.
    i have been using this combo since my first period and i swear my it.
    Anonymous

• You're not supposed to take Asprin while pregnant...
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009