For my speech class I have to make up a lie and make the class belive it. Everyone already knows its a lie so Idk what to do. Any suggestions?

amanru8

Asked by amanru8 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in

• "I couldnt make up a lie."

is it a lie? Or is it true? Ahhhhhh....

Anonymous

• Make up a ghost story - a personal experience that "happened" to you.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 2:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• who's your favorite celebrity? Make up a story that you went to school with one.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just say what you have if everyone knows it's a lie.

So if the class knows it's a lie why do you have to come up with something? Aren't they not suppose to know it is a lie? Just make one up I am sure you would do fine.
    Anonymous

• Mess your hair up and clothes, put in some eyedrops and tell a story of how you were mugged on the way into class. Tear the strap on your bookbag and say they tried to rip it off of your arm. Act like youre beside yourself with grief and anger. Then tell them "I've already phoned the police, and when they get here I'm going to tell them that this is my lie!!" lol Good luck
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Tell them that you are a man living in a womans body.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• tell them a true story. just to throw them off. nobody will know.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Go in with your shirt party tucked in and some of it out, with dirt on your head, and your hair messed up. Show up late like 1/2 hour. ANd tell them you hit a dear on the way in. Make sure your acting is up to par.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Has anyone ever lied to you? Use that story.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would tell a true story, perhaps something that has been in the news....all facts with the exception of the lie that you weave into it. See if they can differentiate between the truth and the lie within the same story.
    Anonymous