Do you think he likes me

Well I went on my second date last night and i think things went really well in my opinon..I went to his house and we watched a movie curled up on the couch and than kissed and yeah..HA Ha I think his dog feels replaced...he was all over us and wouldn't leave us alone unless his dog is trying to point on that yeah I like her lol can we keep her...Than as I was leaving the next morning he gave me a hug goodbye and told me he would talk to me later tonight...Do you think he likes me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he used you and maybe the dog wanted to use you too. Likes? Well he doesn't dislike anyone who puts out so quickly. Will he keep seeing you? Maybe until the next loose woman gives it up to him. I would not count on marrying the man.
    Anonymous

• Ouch. Don't think that was the answer you were hoping for.(Anonymous) lol. Seriously though, the only person who would know the true answer to that would be him. Half the time I don't even know if my husband likes me, so I'm prob. not the best person to answer this. LOL. Guess, only time will tell. The dog seems to aprove though, so that may be a good sign. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Anon 14 - I just saw your handiwork on another post. Maybe you need to go away and take out your frustration on whoever it is you're mad at. Or just go away completely.

Yes, it sounds like he likes you. And the fact that his dog seems to like you is a plus to him, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• sounds like steps in the right direction. guys usually don't have girls over they don't like unless they're getting laid. second date... good sign. take it slow and enjoy all the excitement of a new relationship.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I mean not all of us are perfect its not like I had sex with the guy..Just made it...nothing wrong with that in my eyes..I mean he was the one who pulled the moves on me.....I think he likes me & I like him..I mean we did have a deep conversation before that and said he wouldnt want to do anything with anyone & not have anything happen after that..He wants a relationship but we're just going to take it slow..I mean after all he did invite me to come over to his house...
    Anonymous

• Go for it, don't worry about what the first person said. He sounds like he likes you, especially if he said he would talk to you later. Try not to be too overly anxious though or it might scare him away.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 4:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I know..and than after I left his house I sent him a txt saying sorry I was a bad kisser..I just had to because I felt like I was because I havent done anything with anyone for the longest time..I mean I guess I am glad I did send it because I was just telling the truth and I want him to tell me if he dint like it or etc...
    Anonymous