Can you cuddle next to your dh/so with out turning into sex???

Do you ever want to just curl next to dh/so but no sex.
Well I can not do this without my dh wanting sex the only way I can do this is after we had sex...lol

Sometimes I just want to come up to him and cuddle (without the sex) is that so wrong. I love him so much I can literaly eat him...lol well not really but I love him so much he is such a very good man. Thank you Lord!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• yes.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do, and can.

A certain time of the month.

We normally snuggle on the couch watching tv, I snuggle with him, he is not a snuggler, but does not mine when I do it-he pitches in. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Me, sure.
    Him, not really.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I can. Of course, he is a man, so he will often try for sex. lol But he's a good boy and if I say I just want to cuddle up with him, he'll gladly go along. He's happy just to hold me, I feel so safe and secure in his arms.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nope. Doesn't happen w/ me. If we start to cuddle, it's been longer than 2 mins. and we are both still awake (which doesn't happen often) then it's time for some lovin'. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Me yes.. But its quite the struggle for him. Lol.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I do it all the time.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i wish i could just cuddle, my so cant stand 1 minute with cuddling without sex
    Jnc91

Answer by Jnc91 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yep, every night. We have sex sometimes but we both just enjoy bieng close to each other
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No way. SO isn't in to cuddling. He thinks the position is just an invitation to sex. They cuddle and their manhood responds so they think they are supposed to have sex. You really want him to get hard and not want to do something about it? Men think sex = love. If you refuse him then he thinks you no longer love him. Not sure how you can get him to cuddle without sex but good luck on trying.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009