How would you describe the worst french kisser?

I remember one time this guy kissed me and here I am ready to do some tongue action but what was weird was I felt like I was kissing a human fish he did not use his tongue he just basically opened his mouth and that was it....LOL Thinking back now it is sooo funny I hope he learned how to do it...can you image the sex...lol
I am just glad I did not end up with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dated a guy, I swore he was trying to eat my face because his mouth engulfed mine, and he got his slobber all around it. Ugh.
    Anonymous

• the worst kiss i ever had was my first kiss (I was 16). it was horrible... wet and his tongue was WILD... licked alllllll over. ewwwwww.

funny thing was - when i was about 18 I saw him at a party and made my move... I just had to know if HE was that bad or if it had been my inexperiance - it was him.
    Anonymous

• this guy i dated in high school was the WORST kisser. he was way too slobbery & he used his tongue like a lizard! in out in out, no feeling what-so-ever. i had to wipe my chin every time we made out. needless to say i didnt date him long haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• The Drooler. I only kissed the guy once. He DROOLED. All over me. It was SOOOO gross. I'm still creeped out about it now, 12 years later!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• the drooly sloppy trying to suck my face and trying to shove his tongue down my throat to where i would gag...and dont feel bad debra im just got that sick to my stomach feeling when i red this question and thought about this " horrible kisser"
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yeah the drooly, slobbery, lick your face ones are pretty bad! I think I have only encountered one, thank goodness, it was pretty gross.
    Anonymous

• I dated a guy, my most recent ex actually, who really didn't know how to frech kiss at all. He would literally suck my tongue in and like such on it. To the point where it hurt, like he was trying to suffocate my tongue or something. It was painful and very weird. He'd do that to my bottom lip too.. Another gross way is just sloppy. LIke you're kissing a really slobbery dog or something. Tongue all over the place, saliva flying and lapping your face. Makes me gag just thinking about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009