Do you and your DH/SO ever do/say things that are really weird when your very bored?

My friend and I were discussing this, and she was telling me they'd get so bored, they'd start texting each other while sitting in the same room together. My husband would have weird name-calling competitions, I mean weird. lol. Like we'd pick a word like "turd" and make up a name like "You cat turd." and I'd reply with something like "You bass-turd." lol, and it would go on and on, and then finally we'd be wth are we doing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He talks like a country boy and I start talking like a New Yorker even though I'm from the south and he's from up north..... It cracks me up
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• if we are in a check out thats taking forever we play shove each other and act kinda stupid...im sure we came across as immature on more than one occasion but oh well. otherwise at home ill meow or bark and jump or growl and jump at the kids,sometimes at my husband.. and just get weird looks and comments from my husband like "hun you are a crack head" my husband will start singing if he gets bored
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• or ill take childrens songs and change the lyrics some for example how much is that puppy in the window to how much is that kitty on the sofa, chair..(wherever the cat is at , at that point in time)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Bored? Why are you bored? LOL. How can you be bored when there are walks to take, books to read, projects to do around the house, games to play with the kids, movies to watch -PG rated to watch with the whole family. Gosh.....I never get bored!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My dh and I have been known to IM each other while in the same house together and yes we text each other too. Lol, we have fun saying things to each other that way and then people hear laughter all throughout our house! Funny that creeps my mother out to hear our house and no matter where she goes in it to hear laughter.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 3:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Not everyone wants to take walks or read books, watch movies. anyways! Yea sometimes we get bored and we say stupid things. this morning he sent me a text while i was sleeping still and he said Guten Morgen and i replied back with Bonjourno! or he sends me text that say loser, loser face.. in person he has sang "Maybe its maybeline" LOL he sings, dances, he says odd weird things but who cares. I also play with my kids and hubby and say weird things or dance.
    Anonymous

• We throw socks,either dirty or clean at eachother. We tickle and pillow fight. I ALWAYS rake him over the coals for passing gas! It's funny.
    Anonymous